Sunday

Card Challenge

Good morning, I couldnt believe the amount of noise that rain makes but it woke me up as it hit the bedroom window this morning.  This was then followed by the wonderful noise of the birds singing their little hearts out, well I had to get up, even though it was still dark

Never mind as I have been quite productive on the computer, always a bonus.  I will need a nanny nap later but that isnt a problem for us these days.

 I dont believe that I have shared these cards with you.






These cards have been made using the First Frost stamp set and a few different coloured inks, as well as lots of second generation stamping.  It was for a challenge where you are given a theme, or a description, tecnique or a template to follow and this was my interperatation.   It is something a group of us crafters do each week and it keeps us in touch during these strange times.

Today is sale day.  A few of us advertise our crafting bits and pieces for sale on Facebook, we all have at least one thing to pass on.

As it is also Sunday Lunch day, I had best go and get the vegetables prepared.  I am very lucky as hubby cooks the lunch but I do prepare and clear up.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great day, despite the weather. Tracey x

1 comment: