Wednesday

Happy Anniversary

Good morning.  It is quite a warm start to the day, I have been up since 5am so I will have a nanny nap later.

Yesterday was a rather sad day.  Someone stole our front gate, the one that lets you onto the path to come up to the front door.  I was told it was an elderly man as he was seen struggling walking with it as its an iron gate, very heavy and a strange size.  It happened at 7.15am whilst I was sat just a few meters away, in broad daylight.  This morning I shall be out and about at 7.15 am to see if I can see said man walking in the area.  Such a sad world to come to this. 

Monday was my sisters and fathers birthday but as well as that, it was also my sister and brother in laws wedding anniversary and this is the card I made.


They had a great day, mostly out in the garden and I think that is what we will be doing today.  I am going to have a couple of crafty get togethers later today.  If you are on Zoom, you are welcome to join us.  Not sure what Zoom is?  please get in touch and I will help you as much as I can with that too.

Well I will get myself ready for my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day and manage to stay cool.  Tracey x




No comments: