Tuesday

Positive Thoughts on a Tuesday

Good morning and whooppee, the sun is out this morning.  I adore waking up to sunshine, it just brightens my mood.

Yesterday was a good day, in and out of the craft room all day and all evening.  Did I have a sort out, oh wow and it looks and feels so much better for it.  Unfortunately I discovered even more stamps that had 'melted'.  So now, all my 13+ year old stamps are sat on my desk and I am going to make sure that I use them.  I put all my wordy stamps into 2 A4 boxes so they will be very easy to find in the future.

My random act of kindness for the day was to give away quite a lot of stamps to others that will use them as I know that I wont.

We have a card challenge going on in a face book group and this is the card that I made.

I adore adding little bits to cards, this is something very new for me.  I saw something very similar on pinterest and had to have a go at creating my own.  All the details of the supplies I used will be listed below.   Today I have some Stampin' Up! training over the internet as well as meeting other demonstrators all around the world, I am quite excited by it all.

You may have to squint a bit but the strawberries are growing.


All the plants were put out into the wind and cold yesterday for a few hours and then last night we put them all back inside the greenhouse again.  Today we will do the same and hopefully, very soon, we can plant them up.

Well I had best go and start my day, I hope you have a terrific Tuesday, whatever you are up to and thank you so much for having a read.  If you dont currently have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in your area, please get in touch as I am very happy to help. Tracey x





Product List

No comments: