Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

Good morning, a large very noisy plane woke me up this morning at 5am, I wonder if it was the same last Tuesday? I must check that.  Anyway I am up and ready to start my day.

We had a lovely Bank Holiday even if I didnt remember until Sunday morning that it was Bank Holiday weekend.  More plants got planted, I made and ate scones (finally got sultanas) and sat outside in the sun.  Today we are hoping to get even more plants planted and start setting up the watering system.  I do like watering all the pots and the lawns but it makes life easier if there is a system in place.

I have spent quite a bit of time in the craft room and I am getting more and more confident with Zoom.  I do love seeing everyone as I do miss the visits from friends.  I have planned a few Zoom get togethers this week to try our hand at another new card, insert and envelope making project.  I am doing my best to use up some papers that I have.



If you would like to join us on Zoom then please do get in touch.  I can pass on all the information you need.  If you dont yet know how to use Zoom let me know and I will do my best to help you with this.

There is just one week left to purchase anything from the Stampin' Up! catalogue before it changes over to a new one.  We shall be loosing lots of pretty colours

but they are being replaced by other pretty ones.  If you would like any card, ribbon or ink in the above colours then please, do get in touch so that we can get these ordered for you.  You can have them delivered straight to your door too if you wish or you are welcome to collect them from me.  You can order these yourself on line and I shall put a link below for you to go and look at my shop.  Again if you need any help, please get in touch as I am really happy to help if I can.

Today we hope to get out and clean up around the edge of the house in the streets. We live on a corner and the council no longer come and spray weed killer in the pavements and drains so it is starting to look untidy.  Hopefully by the end of the day it will look nice again.  The forecast is for another warm day so I hope we can do this early.

Thank you so much for having a read and anytime you fancy a chat, just email me and we can arrange a time.  Wishing you a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x


Product List







No comments: