Friday

Fantastic Friday

Good morning and I most certainly do have that Friday feeling.  The weather forecast for today is good too, so a great start to the weekend.

I am being brave again tomorrow.  Sorry, the poster doesnt seem to be in focus, I am not sure why that is but I hope you get the general idea. 


If you would like to join us on Zoom to make a card, insert and envelope that all match, please get in touch.  I will send you an email invitation so that you can sign in with us.  If you would like to join but dont yet know how to use Zoom please tell me and today I can help you with this.  It is a lot easier than you think and the benefits are wonderful as you can actually see other people and talk to like minded folk.

Here are the cards that I made for the Grandparents of baby George.


I used a rather older stamp from Stampin' Up! one of those that I couldnt part with and teamed it up with a bit of water colouring, matted on Blue/White card.  I do like making cards with lots of white space.

However, I also like making cards using Stampin' Up! papers


In just a few days, you wont be able to get your hands on any of these papers.









I shall be placing an order tomorrow evening and if you would like any of these papers, or just a share of them, do let me know and I can organise that for you. 

Well I had best go and start my day, thank you so much for having a read.  Wishing you a fantastic Friday, Tracey x

No comments: