Thursday

Thank Yous



Good morning and it really is lovely and warm again this morning.  The forecast for Derby is hot and thunder showers so we shall see.

We had a lovely day yesterday crafting, virtually.  I am sure I have mentioned many times how much paper I have and I really am determined on using it up.  As well as making birthday gifts this year for all my crafting friends with papers I am trying out lots of different ways on cards and yesterday we used a one sheet wonder technique with a 6x6 piece of pretty flowered paper.





I teamed it up with lots of card colours and even made a matching envelope.  I am pleased to say that I finally used up a whole pack of paper, just a few more hundred packs to go.

I have listed below all the materials that I used to make these cards so that should you wish to order them, you know what to look for. If you need help with placing a Stampin' Up! order and dont have a demonstrator, please let me know.

I shall be showing folk how to do this again on Saturday using Zoom at 3pm.  If you would like to join us, you are most welcome.  If you dont know how to use Zoom yet, I am very happy to show you that too.  Just get in touch and we can sort out a time to do it.  My contact details are below.

I am having a sort out day today as each room is starting to have things in it that dont belong, if you know what I mean.  So I am up early before it gets too hot.  I shall also be going out around 7am to do a bit of sleuthing, looking for my gate.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey




Product List

No comments: