Saturday

Happy Birthday Cheryl

Good morning and what a lovely, sunny morning it is.  I believe it is the last time us in Derby will wake up to such warm temeperatures.  Mr. weatherman says it is colder tomorrow, oh well.

A great week has been had here at our house.  The greenhouse is overflowing and we have begun giving plants away to our friends and neighbours. The wonderful tree in the garden has come into flower and it is stunning, this photo doesnt capture it all really.

We have had morning coffee out on the front saying hello to passers by, the usual Thursday get together with the neighbours for our clapping for key workers but unfortunately, nothing for yesterday VE day.  Oh well, we cant have it all.

Today is Cheryls birthday and here is a card that I made for her.


I had great fun making this and I just hope I manage to get my hands on some more of the wonderful papers.  They will be discontinued soon from Stampin' Up! but I shall be putting an order in and topping up my stash. 


If you would like anything from Stampin' Up! and dont already have a demonstrator, I would be very happy to help you.  If you would like to order anything and have it delievered directly to your house or to me and collect at a safe distance please, do get in touch.  If you click on one of the items on the product list below, it will take you straight to my Stampin' Up! shop.

I have been trying my hand at instagram, boy I find it confusing nevertheless, I will continue with it. My daughters tend to use this now rather than facebook, this lockdown is certainly testing our skills.

Speaking of which, I hope to have a Zoom chat this afternoon, cuppa and a chat at 2pm.  If anyone would like to join me, please let me know.

Well I had best go and open up my craft room as I would like to sort out a few things before back on the potting on in the garden.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: