Monday

Happy Birthday Enya



Good morning.  The weather has turned a lot colder but I hope it warms up as the week goes on.  I plan on being in the craft room today so I shall just turn the heating up slightly.

It is our nephews daughters birthday today and here is her card that I made.  It is from a collection that has sat on my shelf for a while but thats okay, these things never go out of fashion.


We had a great weekend with our plants, given a few more away, still hardening some baby ones up for being outdoors all the time but we put them all back in the greenhouse on Saturday evening as we knew it was turning cold.  We shall have to do a bit more planting on in the next few days as even more plants have shot up.  We have baby strawberries, I cant believe how tall the plants have grown.  I will do another photo shoot this week and share them with you.

Have you just started out crafting and are in the Derby area?  I have quite a few things that I would like to pass on.  If you would like some stamps please get in touch.

Stampin' Up! have got quite a few wonderful products at special prices at the moment.  If you would like to grab a really good deal, just click on the link below, have a good scroll down the page as there really are lots of products.  Dont forget to check out the clearance rack and if you need a hand ordering anything, please let me know as I am always happy to help.

https://www.stampinup.uk/categories/sales-specials/last-chance-products


Well, I am still in my pjs so I had best get showered and have breakfast, ready for my day of being creative.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a magical Monday,whatever you are doing.  Tracey x


No comments: