Tuesday

Happy Birthday Dad


I am most definately a Paperologist, are you?  In my attempts to use up as many papers as I can, I do try to make cards with them as much as possible.  The problem is, I keep buying more.

Good morning, the sun is out here in Derby despite it being just 7am and I am up early as I have a lovely busy day.  Today we are having a bit of a get together with our team of Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I am really looking forward to seeing everyone, this is on Zoom.    I also have to make a little video quite early today to tell everyone what they need for a card making get together tomorrow, now that may take me all day but I do hope not.  If you want to join in card making with us tomorrow please do get in touch.  I will be very happy to show you how to use Zoom (although my knowledge is limited), I get by.

I made this card for my dad who had his birthday yesterday.

This really is a favourite stamp set of mine for the men in my life.  I used it together with the Stampin Up Stamperatus.  It works out just great.  I will be doing a bit of a class on the Stamperatus too in the next week so if you woud like to see that, let me know.

We went over to visit dad, it was lovely to see him and my mum.  As I cant get to the shop, I also made dad a cake and we took him a plant too.  We did pinch his compost and have to get another one this week to replace it.  We found a great garden center in Derby that delivers and that has been amazing during the lockdown.  They are open now for collections so I hope Paul will go this week.  That then means that all our pots in the garden will be full of plants, phew.  It does look good outside and when all the plants flower, there will be a lot more colour.  

Well I had best go and get ready to start my day instead of waffling on.  Have a good Tuesday and thank you for having a read. Tracey x




No comments: