Monday

Happy Birthday sister


Good afternoon. 

Today is my sisters birthday, her wedding anniversary as well as dads birthday so its usually been a busy day.  How strange it is this year.  Sis has been to see us as we have a large table and chairs in the garden set out at more than 2m apart.  To visit sis we would have to stand at the door.  She collected her card which I made, all coloured in with Stampin' Up! inks, on Stampin' Up! card.  The sentiment was computer generated and the stamp is as old as I have been crafting.
She liked it, phew.  I also baked and iced her a lemon cake and gave her a plant that we had been growning for her.  It is called a cup and saucer vine or cathederal bells is its other name.  Well what can a girl do if she cant go shopping.

We are off to see dad shortly, after checking he has no visitors.  He also has access straight into the garden with table and chairs.

On Wednesday I am running a card class via Zoom.  Would you like to join us?  If you do, please let me know today or tomorrow and I will help you get Zoom, if you dont already have it.  I will pass all the details on later today/tomorrow of what you need and hopefully you can have everything ready to craft together.  We did this last week and really enjoyed it.

We are coming towards the end of the Stampin' Up! year, just another 3 weeks to go.  If there is anything that you would like out of the catalogue, from the clearance rack or on the retirment list, please please do get in touch with me.  I am very happy to help you find all your crafting products. If you click on the Shop Here button just below, it will take you directly to the Stampin' Up! shop.  If you are very new to crafting and making cards or if this is something that you are just thinking about, please do get in touch as I would love to help in any way I can.

Off to do a few chores before visiting dad and then a few hours in my craft room.  Thank you for having a read today.  Tracey x


https://www.stampinup.uk/



No comments: