Friday

Thank Yous



Good morning, up at 5am as a rather large plane decided to go over our house and it was noisy.  The thing is, it went over and over and over again.  We dont live too far from an airport and I think that because we are not used to hearing the planes anymore, it disburbed us so I got up.  The forecast for today weatherwise is a good one, around 15 degrees which is perfect for potting on the plants so I can get a few chores done before it gets warmer.    Cyprus are going to experience 34 degrees oooppps.

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a smashing day.  Lots of social distancing visitors in the garden including a new friend, meet Willow.

 She ended up being more Pauls friend than mine as he was running around the garden with her and the blue ball.

We were spoilt by Son and Daughter-in-Law as she prepared a surprise lunch for us, which was beautiful.
And of course my wonderful friends spoilt me with all the cards and presents






I really do feel blessed to have so many fantastic people in my life and I do miss them in these strange times. Lots of 'thank yous' to go out today.

It is Friday and I have that 'Friday feeling'.  Stampin' Up! have delivered a few new catalogues which I hope to pass on at a safe distance today.  I have to get planning our next virtual get togethers and I am hoping to help a few more people get on to Zoom, a brilliant way for us all to stay in touch.  If you would like help with this, please let me know.  Zoom is something that you download on to your telephone or tablet and you can talk to us on it and see us at the same time.  We have started crafting together with Zoom too.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x





No comments: