Tuesday

Scones and crafting




Good morning,  its going to be another sunny day today in Derby but this will change in a couple of days to cooler weather with a possibility of rain.  I cant say that I will mind too much as the gardens could do with a good downpour.

No crafting yesterday, I didnt even go into the craft room, lots of other chores needed doing in the house but the day did start with a coffee in the garden with my sister.  She came round for scones, so I made them at 8am for her to pick up.  I promised her some last week but we didnt see her, so we ate them.


I had my last Zoom catch up for May on Sunday and it was lovely.  I managed to complete the last of my matching cards and envelopes and here they are.






We all had great fun making them and this week, we shall have another make, one tomorrow and another on Saturday.  If you would like to join in on our zoom sessions, you are more than welcome.  Just get in touch and I will explain how it all works.

I am free all day today so if you would like to collect the new catalogue, which goes live tomorrow, please let me know and we can arrange for you to get one.

Well I am off to spend the day in the craft room, in between a few little jobs.  I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you so much for having a read, it really is appreciated.  Take care Tracey x




No comments: