Monday

Our Zoom get togethers

Good morning and where did the weekend go?  What a hectic few days we have had, although they have been lovely days too.

We had the new catalogue launch on Saturday, all via Zoom and Rooms and what a clever bunch we have become.  I never thought I would become confident in using these but hay I have done it and so have many others in our group of crafting friends.  It is wonderful to see each other, to have a laugh and to craft.  If you havent had a go yet let me know.  I shall happily introduce you to Zoom and to Rooms but dont blame me when your social life becomes busy....during lockdown.

We have a crafty get together twice a week on Zoom.  We meet up, we chat, we craft with the stash that we have to hand and have a lovely time.  Last week we made closing gate fold cards that had a locking mechanism which was originally designed by Nicola Mason.  Amanda Charlesworth made a card out of it and shared it on social media and it would have been rude not to have a try at this.  These are the ones that I have made,  here I used the Flowers for Every Season papers which are new along with the Magenta Madness Ribbon.



 The papers on this card are from the Forever Greenery paper pack which co-ordinates lovely with the Forever Fern stamp set.  The stamp is from my stamp of the month, Forever Fern.
 Here I have used the same stamp set again but this time, I teamed it up with the Just Jade papers from the new In olours.
 These are just some of the cards and a scrapbook page, that the ladies made with me over the last week.











What an amazing talented group of ladies we all know.  If you would like to take part in our card making session this week either on Wednesday at 2pm or Saturday at 3pm (you are welcome to come along to both), let me know and I can send you an invitiation.  We do these on Zoom.

I am doing some shares of papers, cards, inks etc. with all the new lovely In Colors  from Stampin' Up!  If you fancy joining in with us, you are most welcome to.  The price is going to be £15 for 5 months and you will get a lovely bundle of products in the new colours each month 


















I know that lockdown is easing but for me I am afraid it isnt.  I am keeping myself to myself for another few weeks due to the injections I am taking but I dont mind, I still have a few cupboards to sort out.  It also gives me more time to practice making posters to share, which I am doing bit by bit.

At the end of June we shall make 3 cards using the new stamp set called Forever Fern, the stamp of the month.  Anyone who purchases this set over the next week or so from me will receive an invitation to join the group to make these cards.  I will also post out some elements to enable your cards to be finished off.  Please let me know if you would like to take part in this so that we can get your stamp set ordered and I can get your 'card packet' ready for you.



If you would prefer to have a sample of 3 different papers this month, we are sharing Flowers for Every Season, Forever Greenery and the 2020 - 2022 In Colors.  Just let me know and we can order one, two or all three of those for you.








Phew, I think that may be enough information for today but if you need help with anything at all please dont hesitate to get in touch.

I shall be placing my next order on Friday 12th June for a delivery into The Craft Room but dont forget, you can order yourself via my shop any day and at any time and it can be delivered straight to your door.  If you would like some help with ordering, I am always happy to help.

Off to start my day, we have a new radiator being fitted as part of the Sitting Room refurbishment which started in January and I am being banished to the Craft Room, isnt that a shame.  Thank you for having a read and I do wish you a wonderful day, despite the weather.  Tracey x



 Please click on the Shop Here image to go straight to the Stampin' Up! shop
https://www.stampinup.uk/ 






No comments: