Friday

Dogs and Playful Pets


Good morning and what a warm morning it is.  Again I am up early as it is so hot but since I am up, I will start a few chores that I have so that I can spend a little more time in the craft room later.  I shall be having a nanny nap later, I will need it as my legs have ballooned up to twice their normal size, oops.

I spent a lovely couple of hours talking to my team mates yesterday from Stampin' Up!  It is so nice to catch up with everyone and we all shared some cards/projects that we had made, its lovely to see ideas from others.  It certainly inspired me to look at a few more things that I may have 'missed' in the catalogue. 

I received this lovely card in the post recently which is really apt for the way life is at the moment.

Thank you Helen, its lovely.  If you have noticed in the catalogue there are quite a few bits for dogs and cats called Playful Pets.  There are stamps and dies as well as lovely papers, ribbons and trinkets.  If you have got a catalogue to look through just give me a shout and I will get one to you as quick as possible. 

I certainly have that Friday feeling today and hope it lasts all day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a Fantastic Friday.  Tracey x
P.S.  dont forget that if you fancy having a play on Zoom, I am here to help all day x



No comments: