Friday

Gift cards and In Colors


Good morning, we have a bit of a wet day forecast for today.  That wont bother me too much as I have quite a lot to do inside the house.  I cant believe that the rain has brought out so many flowers and the grass needs cutting once more.  It has really done wonders for the garden.

Our Zoom get togethers are going really well.  There is always an invitation for you to join us, whether it is to have a go or to watch to make the cards later.    When I send out invitations for Zoom get togethers I will include a list of a few items needed to make the projects.  This is the gift card holder and matching envelope from last week.  Dawn created the holder some time ago and when I made it up, it really needed a matching envelope so I put my thinking cap on. As I had only used a small amount of pretty paper on the card, there was just enough left for the envelope.
 
Here are just some of the cards that folk who joined me on Zoom made










We are making tri fold cards this week and our next get together is tomorrow, Saturday 20th June at 3pm.

I have already mentioned all the lovely colours that Stampin' Up! have introduced.  I have told you about the wonderful joining offer but I dont think I mentioned the additional rewards that hostesses get this month when their order reaches £200.

There is an additional £20 given to hostesses if their party orders get to £200 so what are you waiting for.  Give me a call, I will be very happy to have a virtual party for you and your family and friends.  Please do get in touch if this is something you would be interested in and we can have a chat about it.

There is a Stampin' Up! In Color Share happening.  For £15 a month you can get your hands on just one of the colors, Bumblebee, Magenta Madness, Cinnomon Cider, Misty Moonlight or Just Jade and then over the following four months, you will receive another color.  In  your box you will get an ink pad, 4 sheets of A4 card, 8 sheet of 6 x 6 double sided designer series paper, 2 sheets of each of the 4 patterns, a strip of 20 enamelled dots as well as 4.5m of ribbon.  There is currently one place left in the share and then if there is enough folk who would like to do this, I shall start another share.  It is a great way to get your hands on all the wonderful colours, a little at a time.


If  you would like a little more information or wish to join in the share, please get in touch.

I had best go and start my day, thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x





No comments: