Tuesday

Dragons and the garden

Good morning.  Yesterday I managed to get most of my little bits and pieces sorted and even managed a couple of hours in the craft room.  I do enjoy being in there, especially when there is nothing spoiling in the house.  I was lucky enough to get dinner cooked for me as well, always a surprise.

It was Ollies birthday last week, I cant believe he was 10.  This is the card I made for him.

And of course as I cant get out to the shops, it was a money holder for him, in the dragon theme.  He is saving up to buy a game.
We made these money holders/gift card holder in a zoom get together a couple of weeks ago.   I have just got the next zoom crafting session organised.

 


















We are making a floral layered card.  I dont provide any materials for these get togethers as I do hope that everyone has a couple of floral stamps, a sentiment stamp and a few ink pads.  I shall be going through to show how I create card bases and I have only used 2 colours on this card. Please let me have your email address if you would like to join us and I shall send you an invitation.

We had a wander around the garden yesterday and had to remove quite a few damaged plants, some weeds and noticed lots of bugs on plants too.  Here are a few photographs that I managed to take.










Today it is a chill outside in the morning and then in the afternoon, I have to prepare a few cards for birthdays coming up.  Trying to get well ahead of myself, especially since I have been advised to continue staying home until August.....sigh

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x




No comments: