Wednesday

Happy Birthday Mum

Good morning and it is another hot start to the day.

It was mums birthday last week and she wanted an alexa.  So the first photo is the gift card holder I made her with the matching envelope.

I then made a massive card, well it was massive to me, I cant remember if it was 7" x 7" or 8" x 8" but it was a lot bigger than what I am used to and she love it, phew.  The stamps I used have retired but it was lovely to create this.

I am doing a little more creating today as it is our Zoom get together.  I have already made 3 cards using the wonderful fern stamp set and today will make another one or two.  If you would like to
join our Zoom get togethers, please do get in touch so that I can send you an invitation.  Not sure how to use Zoom? let me know this morning and I can try to help you. 

If you would like a catalogue, a greeting card, to learn how to make cards or just a crafty chat please do get in touch.  I would love to help you in I can. 

Off to start my breakfast and get ready for a crafty day today.  Thank you for having a read .   Tracey x


No comments: