Monday

Shutter Cards on a Monday

Good morning and it is Monday again.  The difference today is that the sun is going to come out and we shouldnt see any rain in Derby.  I am keeping my fingers crossed as I do like a nice dry day and I feel that the garden will need a little work after all the rain we have had.

It also means that  hubby can continue trying to fix the leaks in the conservatory roof.  The pressure of all the water in the drains in last weeks down pour forced water into places they shouldnt have been, leaking into the conservatory.  It also means that I can get the outside table wiped down, cushions out and have a sit in the sun for a while today.  That is always something to look forward to.

Last week we had lots of lovely Zoom get togethers but two of them were to craft.  These are just a few of the cards that we created.


This was my original card and the type of card is called either a shutter card, a tri shutter, a three fold shutter and lots of other names too.  There are lots of tutorials on You Tube on how to make these.



My second one with the Zoom Ladies on Wednesday, I made this card and was able to make a matching envelope too.





During our Zoom get together on Saturday I made this card.  Paul loved it yesterday x


And here are some that the ladies made during the Zoom get togethers.











We are meeting on Zoom this week again on Wednesday and Saturday, please let me know if you would like to join us.  I will send you an invite that you click on to join in.

It seems that Tesco have had an advert on TV where a father and daughter are making coconut macaroons.  Well my dad has been talking about it when we have seen him so I had a go and made some for him for Fathers Day.

My sister and brother in law were visiting Dad when we dropped these off and of course they had to try them too.  So now I will be making more of these tomorrow.   I prefer the ones without the chocolate.  But they are very nice.
Stampin' Up! still have their offers on until the end of the month.  The joining offer and the additional rewards for hosting a crafting get together.  If you fancy learning more about either of these please do get in touch.

Well I had best go and start my day, I dont want to miss out on the sunshine.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x








No comments: