Sunday

Happy Fathers Day



Goodmorning on the longest day of the year, rather damp here in Derby today.  Mr weatherman says rain on and off today so that will do the gardens good.  I must say, I am so excited about how the garden looks.



The climbing rose has done so well so far this year but the rain has knocked the petals off.  The strawberries are doing wonderful.  They are so tall and we are getting lots of berrries each day which we eat at breakfast.

It is also Fathers Day.  Here is the card that I made for my dad.  I had planned to do this card 4 years ago yet only now got round to doing it, which I think is very sad. 


I created a shed front with an image inside the doors and put that on to the outside of a card.  Of couse this wouldnt fit into an envelope as it was 11" tall so I had to make a very thin box.  I really enjoyed doing this and am looking forward to seeing what he says about it later today.  As I am still not going out anywhere and having shopping delivered, buying presents is getting quite tricky.  So dad just got a few treats and this morning I am hoping to bake some coconut macaroons which are his favourite.  They are also a favourite of Pauls.  It seems that everyone has seen a tesco advert with a father and daughter making these.  I havent seen it as yet but will look out for it.

We had another wonderful Zoom session yesterday.  I shall show you the wonderful makes later in the week.  We are having another Zoom get together on Wednesday at 2pm.  A bit of stamping, cutting, matting and layering.  You are most welcome to join in.  Just get in touch and I can let you know how it all works.

There are just 9 days left to take advantage of the wonderful joining offer Stampin' Up! have for this month:
£99 will get you £130 worth of products that you choose yourself, a FREE stamp and die cut bundle or a FREE stamp and punch bundle.  On top of that FREE catalogues to share with your family and friends and FREE delivery to your doorstep.  If you would like to have a chat about this to see if it is something for you, please give me a call or send me an email.  I will happily explain it to you in more detail.

As folk cant currently visit the Craft Room and see what is on the dresser for sale, I am sending out a little video every few days of all the different items for sale.  If you would like to see what there is, just let me know.

As today is a catch up day I have 101 little jobs to do around the house. All those little things that I have been putting off.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Sunday. Tracey x







No comments: