Wednesday

Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee

Good morning, woke up to a very wet Derby.  It must have rained in the night but I didnt hear a thing, sound asleep.

Yesterday we continued with the painting of the outside of the house, that is all the back done now but rain may stop play today.  By doing just a little bit at a time it is not such a daunting task and what a difference it makes.  Today we shall have to sweep all around the outside as mr and mrs blackbird have made a right mess.  They seem to be into everything at the moment and we have soil everywhere tut tut.

Stampin' Up! have introduced 5 new colours into my world, Bumblebee, Cinnomon Cider, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight. 


To show you these new colours I made 5 cards out of brand new ribbons, new patterned papers and new little coloured dots.  I think if you click on the picture to make it bigger you will see all the new patterns on the papers, we have dots, wood grain, something that I am calling patchy and some words.  Someone on facebook designed the cards and showed them and I just replicated them as they are all so pretty.  Unfortunately I cant show you these in person at the moment but I am sure you will like them even more when you see them in real life.

If you would like to get your hands on a little bit of this pretty paper, a few sheets of card and some ribbon that all matches, I will be very happy to send some your way.  Please get in touch to find out more.  My details are below.

We are getting together on Zoom today to make a gift card / cash holder.  It is mums birthday this weekend and she would like an Alexa. I said we would give her some money towards it so I shall put some cash in this card for her.  I also made a matching envelope.  I love these so much that I thought I would share the way that I made them with everyone.

If you would like to join us today at 2pm or on Saturday at 3pm please let me know.  If you are not yet sure on how to use Zoom I will be very happy to show you.


Stampin' Up! have a great promotion or two for the month of June.  Should you wish to join Stampin' Up! and my team, you could get your hands on all of this, for the price of £99:
  • £130 of Stampin' Up! products that you pick and choose yourself.
  • An office kit of catalogues, brochures and order forms worth £45.
  • FREE delivery to your home address.
  • Your choice of a bundle either a stamp set and punch bundle or a stamp set and die bundle.
This is really a great opportunity to get your hands on wonderful products and see if you want to  build up a business with wonderful craft supplies to share with family or friends and new friends you have yet to meet or to be a hobby demonstrator where you purchase future products just for yourself.  You wont know until you try it and if it is something you have been pondering over for a while, you have nothing to loose.  To find out more, to ask 1001 questions to see if this is right for you, why not give me a call and we can arrange to have a chat.  It would be lovely to hear from you.

Well I had best go and start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday x






No comments: