Wednesday

Happy Birthdays, welcome April and Ornate Garden Suite

 Good morning and white rabbits, white rabbits.  The weather today is supposed to be very cloudy with a high of 9 degrees, brrrr. I hear it is going to be double that at the weekend.  Something to look forward to.


As it is the first of April, today is the twins birthday as well as my brother in law.  The girls cards are all ready and made but not posted.  The postal service in Cyprus has been stopped for quite a while so they will get sent once it starts up again.




This is the card made for Pauls brother and this got posted out to him.


I shall be spending quite a while with the girls on the internet today and we shall certainly make up for their birthday as soon as we can.

Today I also hope to spend a bit of time in the greenhouse and cleaning out the bird bath again, nothing is shifting the dirty marks at the moment.  We shall also be looking to see if there are any garden nurseries selling/delivering plants.  We really would like some and we saw that there are lots going to waste so I am hoping someone will be delivering them.  If not, I shall be having to ask if anyone has seen any being sold anywhere.

I shall be cleaning out another 4 drawers in my unit, popping lots of bits in a box for a friend who is making cards to pass on at the hospital as well as a friend who makes cards to sell in her local cafe.  The proceeds then go on to support local organisations.  So a busy day all in all.

Stampin' Up! have a brand new suite of products coming in the new Annual Brochure, due out in June but, they have released this as from today.




And here is a video to go with it, just click the link below to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36hb6qnIXpU&feature=youtu.be

If you would like to find out a little more, please, do get in touch with me.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great start to a new month.  Tracey x









No comments: