Monday

Flowering Foils on a Monday



Good morning.  Another start to another week and I am being as positive as possible.  I have been told that we will all have a 'wobble' day and I had mine over the weekend but today is a new day and I have already planned out what I am doing today.  I think having a plan each day helps me.

Yesterday we had a chat on 'Zoom' with a few friends which was great.  I am hoping to keep in touch with everyone either by Zoom or messenger so if you fancy a group call, just let me know.

I also tried a different type of card and made these

I used an embossing folder to create the weave look.  This is called Coastal Weave from Stampin' Up!

To add a little colour to the background,  I used a dauber and some ink and just lightly went over the embossing folder until I got enough ink on it and then put the card inside the folder and ran it through the big shot.

The flowers  are free in the Flowering Foils 12x12 paper pack.  These were coloured in with the Blend Pens, the same colour as the card.  Then I added 2 different greens for the leaves and a yellow or peach for the middle of some of the flowers.  I cut the flowers out keeping as close to the lines as I could.
The sentiment is from Lable me Bold stamp set which is still a favourite of mine and one I use constantly.
If you would like to get your hands on some of these papers they are FREE with a £45 purchase of Stampin' Up! products during Sale a Bration which will end tomorrow.  Please get in touch with me to find out more.

I am hoping to have the morning in the craft room today finishing a few birthday cards and by continuing with sorting out, today it is the envelopes I have (4 drawers full).  Wishing you a lovely day what ever you are up to and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x



Product List




No comments: