Wednesday

Heirloom Frames and Easter in the UK

Good morning and I see sunshine outside, not sure how long it will last but it is always nice to wake up to a bit of sunshine.

After having a weekend in bed, oh yes, I went to bed Friday night and got up Tuesday for a few hours, feeling a lot better today.  I had a sore throat on Friday but nothing else.  Well Friday night I felt very ill and really couldnt get out of bed until yesterday.  The headache was the worse.  Thankfully I have a husband who looked after me, cooking all the meals and making sure I was supplied with one drink after another.

Yesterday I had my usual Rheumy check up and all is still as it should be, phew.  Injections are helping loads and no plan on stopping them, which is good.  However, I have been advised that my next trip to Cyprus (in two weeks) needs to be postponed, in light of the Coronavirus.  I am classed as vulnerable with my condition and my medication reduces my immune system to such an extent that I wouldnt cope very well.  So we are in the UK for Easter.  Hoping to plan a big family meal......yikes, Easter cards...lets see what we have.

A couple of weeks ago we had a get together or two and had a go at making a card that Gail Elis had put on pintrest.  Lots of elements were involved, cutting and die cutting the frame with the new Heiloom Frames and embossing folders, lots of die cut foliage plus the birds.  Some stamping, colouring with the blend pens and fussing cutting.  Embossing the back panel with the subtles embossing folder and then trying to line up a sentiment to fit inside the frame.  In my opinion it was well worth all the effort as the cards that were made were lovely.  Here are some of the samples, the same but different.



The greetings inside the frames were taken from a variety of stamp sets.  I think we all have our 'go to' sentiment.  All the products used are detailed below and if you would like any more information about the cards, please let me know as I am always happy to help.

Tomorrow we are having a Play Date with the Honey Bee Bundle in the afternoon and the evening.  Hopefully everyone will come up with a few projects to make and we can all inspire each other, something to look forward to.

Well I had best go and get a wiggle on.  Chores in the house need to be done before I can do the chores in the craft room.  With a little help everywhere will get a good clean today.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Product List



I

No comments: