Monday

Tasty Treats

Good morning and we have woken up to a frost brrr.  Cyprus is going to be a warm 18 today with wall to wall sunshine which is good as today is Clean Monday.  It is a Bank Holiday and most folk take to the fields, have picnics and eat lots of things that do not contain anything with regards to meat.  This is the start of the fasting up to Easter.

I will just be turning the heating up slightly in the craft room as I never made it in there yesterday opps.

Last week we had lots of crafty get togethers.  As a treat and to celebrate that I had returned from my travels, everyone that came had one of these which contained chocolates.

As we all used to love making things with the curvy keepsake.  Now that we have the mini curvy, we had a go at making a geisha lady, at Sheilas request.

Here are just some of the photos of what was created by lovely ladies.












Not forgetting the lovely treats that Sheila put out when she came to play


So it was a great start to our get togethers.  If you would like to know how to make any of these lovely little goodies please do get in touch as I will be very happy to let you know.  My contact details are below.

Thank you for having a read today.  I hope you manage to wrap up warm and enjoy the first Monday of March.  Tracey x






Product List

No comments: