Sunday

Mothering Sunday

Good morning.  Woke up to sunshine today so that could mean a day in the garden for me.  Christiana got me some long handled gardening tools so I may just put them to use today for as long as I can.  Just a little at a time and by the time the 12 weeks is up, the garden should look lovely.  I will keep you updated on the progress.

Half an hour in the greenhouse too today, checking things out, giving it a sweep and a clean.  I am thinking of growing some salad and veg, not sure when these things are planted or how long they take but will check it out and send Paul out to buy some seeds.


Today is the Mothers Day and this is the card that I made for my mum.  I have used a mixture of products, some card that has been in my stash for 13 years, some coloured Stampin' Up! card too.  The inks are all Stampin' Up! as are the large letter dies.  The stamps have been in my stash a while as well

I cant see my mum today but Paul took this card and some sweet treats around for me yesterday.  I am in isolation currently, due to my immune system and the medication I take but I do hope she enjoys the gifts and card.  Unfortunately there is nothing for mothers day from Cyprus.  The postal system stopped a couple of weeks ago and whilst the girls tried to order on line, it didnt work as they couldnt check out. However Rob and Nat have given me a lovely little pot of plants, some chocs and a smashing card, thank you so much.

I will be finishing off some more projects later today, those that have been started yet never completed.  I am finding it very theraputic.  Of course the craft room is getting more sorted out and I am donating lots of things the Sinfin Nature Reserve Cafe.  If you have craft items that you cant use/dont want, just send them my way and they will be sold to raise money for a very good cause.

Well I had best get breakfast sorted and start our day.  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a smashing Sunday. Tracey x


No comments: