Saturday

It is the weekend




Good morning and it is the weekend.  Not as warm today but the girls have a lovely 20 degrees in Cyprus.  They are rather bored now, having been on lockdown for quite a few weeks already.  Their confirmed cases of the coronavirusin Cyprus is low and 3 deaths.  All their airports have been closed for a week or so and will not open for another 2 weeks.  They handled it differently.

Dont forget to put your clocks forward tonight.  I will still never forget the year you had to put your clocks back and I put mine forward.  I didnt know until the Monday morning when I turned up for work and no one was there....oppps.

We are coping quite well at home, I hope you are too.  Lots of little jobs are getting done, we are planning lots of other projects and plenty of time for tea, coffee and sit downs lol.  The greenhouse is getting full and the garden is starting to look very very nice.  Paul has taken out all the plant pots I have and we shall be arranging them next week in all the places I want them around the garden.  No plants in them yet, we have to wait for garden centers to open.

I was lucky enough to receive this in the post box yesterday.

 
When we open our letter box (which is outside on a wall and really does need to be replaced), we have to disinfect the box lid, as well as all the envelopes and then it is a throw away jobby followed by the washing of hands....will my hands ever recover.  But well worth it to receive this lovely card from Helen.

On 31st March (Tuesday) the Stampin' Up! sale a bration will end as well as the joining offer.   Why not click on the link HERE to read all about it.  My contact details are below should you want a bit more information and I have lots of time to help you.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing weekend what ever you are planning.  Tracey x





No comments: