Tuesday

Happy Birthday Natalie

Good morning, a bit of a normal time start to the day.  Yes I heard the birds at just before 5am but for some reason they all shut up at around 20 past.  Was there a cat or something else?  I will never know, so I had an extra couple of hours.

Not a lot different planned for today, some more time in the craft room, some more chores in the house and before I know it, I will have to cook dinner.  Paul has started to clean all the outside of the house as he is hoping to get it all painted, along with the change of the living room, more boards and insulation in the loft and the clear out of the garage, phew.... we have lots to do.

No planting up of all my lovely plant pots in the garden.  We didnt manage to get new spring plants in time before the shop shut, they are not an essential but I do hope to wash them all out and place them in the garden ready to fill with pretty flowers.


Today is Natalies (daughter in law),  Kelly (neice) and my neighbours birthday.  This is the card I made for Natalie using Stampin' Up! colours and a stamp from my stash.



I do hope she likes it.  They have a sausage dog called Frankie which we have looked after and who is adorable.

I have read that deliveries are still coming through so we shall be placing the Stamperettes order as normal this week. Exciting.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: