Friday

A playdate with the Honey Bees

It is Friday and I certainly have that Friday feeling.  A bit of a lazy start to the day and will just stroll into lunch time.  This afternoon I will get the craft room cleaned, with a little help of course.

We had a wonderful time in there yesterday playing with the Honey Bee Bundle from Stampin' Up!  together with the Golden Honey 12 x 12 papers and lots of yellow and black inks/pens.  These are the wonderful cards and boxes that all the lovely ladies made





































Plenty of inspiration here and if you would like to find out more details about any particular card, just let me know and I will get the person that made it to get in touch with you.

I have a couple of these cards to finish myself so next week, I think we shall have a bee week.  If you would like to purchase either the stamps, dies or the bundle, you can do so only by clicking on the link to the right hand side or just get in touch with me and I will help you.  Alternatively, why not pop in to see me and I would be very happy to show you more.

Well I had best get a wiggle on.  Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: