Saturday

An early start to the weekend


 
Good morning and it is the weekend.  Up early today, the birds were all gathered outside the bedroom window again singing their little hearts out.  It is lovely to wake up to but so early?  really?  Oh well, I was awake so got up.  Better than yesterday as it was 9.30am before I woke up and I felt 'off it' all day (that was the 3rd time this week I didnt get up before 9am...oh well).

The weather here is going to be about 9 degrees with no rain which is a blessing as we have a problem with our roof.  When we first moved in we discovered water pouring into the bathroom from the roof and Paul fixed it.  He checks the leak area out every couple of months when he clears the drains and gulleys.  He went up into the loft earlier this week (as he is putting down boarding and some more insulation) and discovered some of the timber roof supports were damp and of a funny colour.  They also seem to have had work done on them years ago...crikey.  So we have a roofer coming today (one we have used previously) to give us his advice.    Larnaca however are going to have 19 degrees so maybe the girls can get a bit of fresh air.  Cyprus is on a more or less lockdown, Sophia and Katerina both go to work but not a lot else.  Katerina has managed to shop for her and her dad but they are not going anywhere else apart from home.

The last of the honey bee cards from me for a while.  I do want to play with these again very soon but we have lots of birthdays coming up and I have to finish off cards which will take me a while.  I was inspired by pinterest for this card.

Did you know that there are on 10 DAYS LEFT to sign up with Stampin' Up! to get a FREE mini trimmer, FREE papers, FREE stamp set, FREE £31 worth of products as well as FREE delivery to your home?  If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.  A great way to spend the next few weeks.

Only 10 DAYS LEFT for Sale a Bration as well.  This is where you get a FREE product when you spend £45.  For more information, please get in touch.

Well I am going to go and make the most of today that I can. Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Saturday x







No comments: