Wednesday

Happy Birthday Kelly

Good morning and it is Wednesday already.

I am spending my days split between chores, the garden and crafting in that order.  In the craft room, apart from making a mess, I am going through all my half finished projects and getting through them at an alarming rate. 

Of course all the March Birthday cards are complete, the April ones are nearly done so hope to start the May ones next week.  Speaking of birthdays it was my neice, Kellys birthday yesterday.  This is the card that was made for her.
 
We were hoping to walk up to see her after she finished work.  She works in the nursery at the top of our road and is looking after Key Workers children.  However, her plans changed so we drove over to see her (she lives on the way to our shop so Paul could pick up a few bits afterwards).  It was so very strange to wave at her and not give kisses and cuddles and spend time with her.  I have promised to bake a cake for her when we get a bit more normality, whenever that will be.

This card was created by making a backgroud on a sheet of A4 Whisper White card and using lots of flower images from one stamp set.  I loved making these but have so many of them now, they will keep me going for quite a while.

Thank you for having a read today.  Hope you enjoy your Wednesday, Tracey x



No comments: