Monday

Happy Birthday Robert




 Good morning, it was -3 when I got up and everywhere outside is white, frozen over.  I do hope my camelia hasnt suffered as she has lots of bud on.




Yesterday was a smashing day, we did some planting up of seeds in the greenhouse, gave it a good clean out and got it ready for more planting up over the next few weeks.





I managed a couple of hours in the craft room and finished around 20 cards that just needed a little something on them.  Very productive and I felt like I achieved something.

Yesterday, as well as being Mother's Day was Roberts birthday and this is the card that I made for him.


It was a new style of card for me to make and I needed the stamperatus to get it all in line.  If you havent got one of these I can certainly recommed one.  It takes a little practice but once you get into the hang of it, stamping life is so much better.  I saw this card on Pinterest and fell in love with it.  In fact I like the whole set so this is my go to stamps for next week to play with.

There are just 8 more days left for Sale a Bration.  If joining Stampin' Up! is something that you have been thinking about for a while, now is the best time while you get this FREE mini cutter, a selection of 48 papers, a FREE stamp set of your choice and £130 worth of products that you choose for £99.  Please do get in touch with me to find out more.

 Just 8 days left to get your FREE Sale a Bration items, lots to choose from.  If you havent already got a Stampin' Up! demonstrator please get in touch so that I may be able to help you.



 Do you need something from Stampin' Up!  You can order through me and collect from Alvaston or you can order and have products delivered direct to your door. 
Just click on the Shop Now button to see all the products or click on the catalogue to have a browse.  If you havent got a catalogue but would like one, let me know and I will pop one into the post. You can also click on one of the products below and that will take you directly to my shop front.

Well I had best go and get myself ready for the day. Thank you for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day.  Tracey x






Product List

No comments: