Thursday

Glitter is always an option

Good morning, that sunshine is out again, hope it lasts a bit longer today.

Yesterday was Sallys birthday and I made this card which is certainly very different for me.



Can you believe that it took 3 attempts?  I was very surprised at how tricky I found it but I got there in the end.  It was made with quite a few different craft stamps scattered across the front of the card but the middle was covered over until I had finished stamping.  Then there was the panic of getting the sentiment straight.  And here is me who thought that card making was relaxing.  Loved sitting and colouring it in though, that is the big kid in me I guess.

Today we are having a couple of crafty get together with the Bee Bundle stamp set and dies from Stampin' Up!  Hopefully we shall have some finished cards to show you tomorrow.

Than you for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x





No comments: