Saturday

Boxes, bows and birds



Good morning, up with the larks this morning, in fact it was the larks that woke me.  I love listening to the sounds of the birds first thing in the morning, just wish it was a bit later in the day. But it was beautiful and so many different sounds today, they must have all be sat on the fence outside the bedroom window.

We had a box and bows night last night and it was lovely.  Thank you to everyone that came along.  A couple of boxes were made, as part of the stack.

These papers are called Christmastime and are still available to purchase.  If you would like just half a pack to try,  please do let me know. 

Then a box and lid of the same size was made.  Just by slightly moving the score lines, we got the lids to fit over the box bases.

You need to be able to make the little semi circle cut outs so that this type of box is easier to get in to.

This was soon done with the small 1/2" punch from Stampin' Up! and at £5.50, it is well worth it. Details below if you would like to purchase one of these.

I tried to explain how to make a box for an usual sized small gift well, I think everyone managed to understand, despite me getting flustered.  I doubted myself as to what I was trying to explain....not sure why I did that but it all turned out alright in the end.

Bows were next and it was an oppps.

We struggled to get the twist right and I am not so sure that everyone will try again with this type of bow.  I think I used the wrong papers as it just looks a bit of a jumble....oh well, it will sit pretty on a box.

All in all it was a lovely evening with lovely people.    This morning the craft room has to be cleaned though as we left all the cups and the cake plates in there and I expect there is bit of rubbish too, oh dear.

I think it is a chill day today for me.  Yesterday I got up with a bit of a squeeky voice and today I dont really have a voice at all.  No coughs, sneezes, runny nose nor temperature or aches and pains.  Very strange.

I shall be placing an order over the weekend with Stampin' Up!, if you would like anything, please do let me know.  We only have until the end of the month to grab some offers with the Sale a Bration.  If you would like to find out more about Sale a Bration, please get in touch, my details are below.


Thank you for having a read today. Tracey x








Product List
/>

No comments: