Thursday

Thank yous

Good morning and a cold start to the day.  It is all white outside and looks very cold.  Mr. weatherman says mixed weather again today, some rain, some sun and lots of cloud and a high of 7 degrees.  Brrrrr, Cyprus is already at 19 degrees and its going up to 21 today.  The girls will be pleased.

For the thank you cards this month I have gone with Inspiring Iris stamp set


Sometimes less is more.   The image has been stamped first in black ink and then coloured using the two colours.  I have had to use the fantastic Lable me Bold stamp set for the sentiment, I cant get enough of that.  Not sure if you can see from the photo but I have embossed a piece of whisper white care with the subtles embossing folder to add some texture, another favourite of mine, at the moment.

It is a day in the craft room for me today.  Can you believe that we have 38 special days in March and April that I need to prepare for, goodness me, birthdays, anniversaries and a few other special events.  I will be having fun.

Thank you for having a read today and if you would like any information on the thank you cards, please do get in touch.  Details of what I have used are below.  Have a lovely day, Tracey x







Product List

No comments: