Monday

Bouquet of stamps on a Monday

Good morning, another start to another week and an early one for me today.  My neighbour had a lift at 5.10 this morning, the driver decided to pip his horn numerous times to let my neighbour know he was waiting.  Oh well, I am taking advantage of the extra couple of hours.

We had a great Zoom get together yesterday, posponed from Saturday due to the state funeral.  We made a bouquet of flowers using various different stamp sets and this is what I created.




 It was lovely to catch up with everyone and spend an hour with crafty friends.  If you would like a little more detail on how to make these, please do let me know.

 




If you would like to join in on Wednesday for a Zoom get together to make a tri fold card similar to the one above, please do let me know.  

It is a great time being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! as it gives me the chance to see the brand new catalogue that will be going live at the beginning of May.  Each year Stampin' Up! introduce 5 new 'In Colors' and these are what they are.  I cant wait to get my hands on these as I think they are lovley.








 

As I did last year, I shall offer a share of papers, ribbons, card, dots etc. in the new 'In Colors' from May - September.  More details will follow.

I shall be holding a catalogue launch, on line, for the brand new 2021 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  I would love to invite everyone into the Craft Room but we are not allowed to do that just yet.  So I am planning a great day over zoom as we did last year.  


 



It would be wonderful if you could join us and take part in either the make and take or the craft bingo or anything else that we will be doing on the day.  A full time table of events will be shared very soon.  Let me have your email address if you would like to join in the fun.

Would you like a catalogue?These should be with me later this week and I shall happily get one out to you as soon as they arrive. 

Thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a wonderful day.  If I can help in anyway, please do contact me.  Tracey x


 


 

 

 

 





 

No comments: