Tuesday

Happy Easter Monday

Good morning and a very Happy Easter Monday.  I woke up to snow falling this morning.  Goodness.  I had to keep looking out of the window just to check that I wasnt seeing things.  The forecast is for even more snow showers and to be very cold.  The plan was to spend time in the garden today but that wont happen.  I wont be out there in the cold brrrrr.

Here is a card that I made and sent out to friends who live a few hundred miles away.

 I am really please with how this turned out.

Still lots of bargains to be had on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack, the Stampin' Up! last chance list and if you fancy joining my team, its a great opportunity to get £130 worth of products, free shipping and free catalogues, all worth over £150 for just £99.  I will be very happy to explain this in more details, especially as you could get your hands on brand new products that are not yet advertised!!

 


 

 





No comments: