Saturday

Golden patterned acetate with golden bees and pretty papers

Good morning and another day of sunshine is forecast.  Well I can certainly cope with that.  It means after a few chores and visiting mum and dad, I get a day in the garden and the craft room.  I am full of excitement and ideas to make some cards using the patterned acetate from Stampin' Up! and the fine art floral papers, both listed below.

 

  Product List

 I made this card yesterday and I hope to make another one or two similar today.  The papers and acetate are just so lovely to work with.



 Did you see the golden coloured bee?  This is a sneak peak from the new catalogue that will be going live on 4th May.  Not got a catalogue yet?  please do get in touch as I have them some available. 

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x



 

 





 

No comments: