Sunday

Sunday with golden patterned acetate, pretty paper, golden bee and an embossed piece of card


Good morning and it was a late start to my Sunday but isnt that what Sundays are for?  After a busy day yesterday, seeing lots of folk too, I intend to have a slower day today but my list is ready.  If you didnt already know, I make a list each morning and work down it.  If I dont have my list I find that I just dont achieve much at all.

As it is Sunday we will have a roast lunch, today it is beef and yorkshire puddings.  I am so lucky as it is hubby who does most of the cooking of the lunch as he enjoys it and who am I to stop him from doing something he enjoys.  I do wash all the pots and do all the cleaning in between and afterwards though.

I made another card mixing gold patterned acetate, pretty papers and gold card this time.  Of course the little bee is added however I put a piece of embossed card into the mix today.

 


I love how this turned out.  Hope you do too.

Not too long before Stampin' Up has a whole new catalogue to browse through.  If you would like a copy please, do get in touch.   The new catalogue for 2021-2022 starts on 4th May and I will be very happy to help you with your ordering, if you dont already have a demonstrator to help you.  



In case you didnt know, Stampin' Up! are introducing some wonderful new colours, these are know as the 'In Colors" (spelt the American way).  This year we have the following

They are so pretty in the flesh, so to speak.  If you would like a bookmark with these new colours on it, please do let me know as I shall be very happy to get one to you.

I am also holding a Zoom catalogue launch.  

 If you are not too sure about using Zoom, and we have some lovely weather, why not pop in and I will happily share with you some new products, new colours, cards already made, some embellishments all over a socially distanced cup of tea in the garden.  Just get in touch with me to arrange a mutually convenient time and day. 

If you would like to join in with us on Zoom, please let me know so that you can pop in and collect a couple of card kits.  While you are here you you can stamp out some images to use on the day.  

Well I had best go and get sorted, there is a wonderful Paper Pumpkin kit calling me to be used.  I hope to get in the craft room after lunch to see what I can make.

If you would like to get your hands on a Bouquet of Hope Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! I will be very happy to order one for you.  You may collect it from me in Alvaston, Derby or we can get it delivered direct to your home.
I will be very happy to help you get your hands on one of these kits, whilst supplies last.



 

 





 

Product List

No comments: