Monday

Bouquet of Hope card from Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit

 A lovely start to the week, waking up to sunshine, cant beat it.

 I was so happy to open up my Bouquet of Hope kit yesterday and get to make a few cards.  

The kit has everything that you need to make 9 cards but then you have the stamp set, the ink pad, ribbon and other elements left over to make even more.  This is what is included and all for £20


I didnt follow the instructions for my first card and created this.


I cut up one of the very pretty envelopes and used the patterned paper to make the background for my panel.  I mounted this onto some Bumblebee card and attached some ribbon.  There are a few more nearly finished which I can share with you later in the week.  If you would like to order one of these kits, please click on the icon below or get in touch with me and I will happily order one for you.


A bit more time in the garden today and to finish off the cards I started yesterday.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

 



 





No comments: