Tuesday

Today is the day, new catalgoue and Hand Penned card

 

 


Good morning.  Lots of excitement in the crafting world today as Stampin' Up! have a brand new catalogue out.  You can see all the products that Stampin' Up! sell by clicking on the  'Please click here to shop' below but I shall also put an electronic copy of the catalogue below too.  If you would like the real thing, the paper copy that you can turn the pages, make notes, add post its too then just let me know and I will happily get a copy to you at some stage this week.

With a new catalogue comes a launch party and mine will be this Saturday, 8th May.  It will be on Zoom  and I would love for you to come along and join me and all the other lovely folk that will be there. 

If you do have some time on Saturday please let me know and I will very happily send you details of how to join in.

With the new catalogue comes the opportunity to join the Stampin' Up! team by spending £154 on crafting products and getting them delivered for FREE, to your door for £99.

If you just want to grab yourself a wonderful discount, or share some great crafting time with friends and family or to try and make a go of running a business, it is all the same.  You really do get £154 worth of products that you pick yourself for the price of £99.  If this is something that you would like to find out a little more about, I would really like to help you.  Just get in touch either by email, facebook or give me a call and I will answer any questions you have.  You can find out how to get in touch with me a little further down the page.   If you have already made up your mind and want to join our team, just click on the 'Join the Fun' image above and it will take you straight to the joining up page.

Here is a card that I have made with a few things from the new catalogue.  I purchased a set of Hand Penned cards and envelopes and teamed them up with the pack of the Hand Penned memories and more collection cards. Added some Misty Moonlight card and ribbon as this is one of the colours in the collection and love the card I made. There are some cutting dies that gave me the stitched patterned edge once I ran the card through my die cutting machine.   The card seems so apt for today.


If you are not too keen on an internet launch party and if you would like to see this card as well as the envelope/card set and memories and more in the flesh, I would love you to pop in for a visit during good weather.  We can sit in the garden and I can show you all the cards I have made with these elements so far.  I am in Alvaston, Derby and happy to arrange a perfect time for me to pop the kettle on.  Just let me know when suits you. 

To see the things I have used to make my card, please click on the banner below and it will take you straight to the shop, just type Hand Penned into the search bar and see what is in the collection.


 How about joining our In Color Club and get one of the new colours each month, for the next five months.  You will get the same colour of

  • An inkpad
  • A stamp n write marker
  • 2m of ribbon
  • 4 sheets of A4 card
  • 8 sheets of 6x6 speciality designer papers
  • 10 in color self adhesive dots 

 This will cost £15 a month for the next 5 months and these are the colours that you will get

I know I have spelt 'In Color" the american way but Stampin' Up! is an american company and this is the way they spell their promotions and who am I to disagree.  I do add the 'U' in all my details though.

We already have one group full (each group is for 5 people) and we have another 2 ladies waiting for the next group to fill up.  If this is something that you may be interested in please do let me know and I can happily give you more details.  The items are for collection from Alvaston, Derby but I will be very happy to post them out to you, at cost.  

I am sure that there is plenty for you to be looking into with all the news I have given you and I really do look forward to sharing some more projects of what I have made with some new crafty products with you.

If you dont already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in your area please, do get in touch with me as I would love to help you with anything crafty.

I am placing my first order from the new catalogue this afternoon around 4pm.  If you would like to add anything to this order for delivery to me, in Alvaston, please do get in touch.  If you would like to order anything to have it delivered to your home address, I will be very happy to organise this for you. 

 


 

Thank you for having a read today and getting all the way to the bottom of the post.  I am home all day if you want to get in touch.  Have a terrific Tuesday, I know I will.  Tracey x


Click on the catalogue to see a PDF view of it

 

 

 



 






Product List

No comments: