Sunday

Sunday and Sharing Hand Penned and Pale Papaya





Good afternoon.  It has certainly been a bit of an easier day today compared to the last few days.  A chance to have a drive out with the car hood down in the sunshine, catch up with family, cook and enjoy a Sunday roast.  I have had a couple of wonderful visits from crafting friends and now time to finish clearing up the craft room after yesterdays mamouth all day, wonderful, fantastic zoom launch party.  We picked the right day for it as it rained all day long.  It didnt bother us as we were chatting, crafting and even speaking foreign languages that we all understood.

The catalogue launch day started with a catalogue walk through, lots of hints and tips, some demonstrations as well as make and takes.  The scavenger hunt went down wonderfully and the crafty bingo was such a laugh, I do hope that all you lovely ladies managed to put your craft rooms back together again.

This is one of the demonstrations I did using the brand new and fantastic Hand Penned papers, stamps, Pale Papaya Card, ribbon, ink and faceted gems. 



The thing about Stampin' Up! products is the way that they all co-ordinate with each other.  It was a little scary making cards in front of everyone but I am slowly getting used to it.  I do hope you like them. 

Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


If there is too much in the new catalogue that you would like to have now, have you thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team and getting your hands on £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE?  Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this. 


Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.





 

 


Product List

No comments: