Thursday

Hand Penned Memories & More - Life is a garden of possibilities

 

Good morning.  It is warm again this morning and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts.  A little gardening and then a day in the craft room for me today.  I have lots of birthdays coming up so want to get the cards posted before 9am.

So yesterday I had some surgery.  I was so worried and nervous about it that it has been on my mind the whole week and I just havent really been able to concentrate on too much.  I had a little skin tag/spot appear around 18-20 years ago at the side of my lip. It has been there, not bothering me at all until a few months ago where is started to grow, split and multiply.  I think wearing a mask and catching it hasnt helped but now it has been removed and I have to spend a few weeks of not wearing a mask as much as possible until it all heals.  I got up yesterday thinking 'got to wear big pants and be a big girl'.  

Moving on to today and I shall be doing a few bits and pieces in the garden quite early on and then in the craft room for the day. It will be time to open up on Monday and quite excited I am too.  Would you like to come along to a crafty get together?  Would you like to make some cards together?  If you do, please get in touch and we can make some arrangements to suit us both. 

Here is a card I have made using the Memeories and More cards from Stampin' Up! along with the envelopes and cards.  Quick cards that look lovely.

I started off with one of the card bases and cut down a piece of Highland Heather card to mat behind the sentiment card.  I added a few of the gems that comes with the Hand Penned suite.  I stopped myself from using glitter on this but only just.
 

Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


If there is too much in the new catalogue that you would like to have now, have you thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team and getting your hands on £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE?  Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this. 


Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.





 

 

Product List

No comments: