Saturday

Saturday with Hand Penned Petals

 Good morning and its a bit cooler again today.  Forecast for today is rain, rain and a bit more rain.  We are potting on today so we may get a little wet.  The greenhouse is full of plants ready to move outside and the rain water will do them good.

It was my birthday yesterday and what an amazing day it was.  We had friends and family visit all day long, so nice to sit outside and catch up with everytone.  I was so spoilt with cards, gifts and wishes.  A wonderful way to spend my birthday.

So here is my Amarylis.  It is 6 years old.  It flowered on year one beautifully and then on year 2, we just got leaves.  The leaves never died and just got longer and longer so at year 4 it went into the greenhouse.  To my horror, we re-discovered it last week after it having no looking after (not even water) for all this time and it has a 'head' not too sure what you call it. 

 


So now it is watered and being talked to each day in the hopes that it will flower.  It isnt too tall and there are no leaves, fingers crossed. I will keep you updated.

Today I feel like I have had a bit of a holiday, rested, relaxed and ready to tackle what ever is thrown at me.  The to do list is ready and I am working my way down it. 

Here is a card that was made showcasing the really useful Hand Penned Petals stamp.  I cut down some of the very pretty designer series paper and added a ribbon in the same Soft Succulent colour.  There are rhinestones that I have coloured in using the blend pens.  The sentiment has a little of the frilled edge which comes from one of the dies in the co-ordinating Hand Penned dies set. 

The actual stamped image (stamped in Stazon) was coloured in a couple of days after I stamped it with the inks Pale Papaya and Polished Pink.  I do hope you like this card.

I cant believe that it is a week ago since I did the catalogue launch, time really has sped by this week.  I have been concentrating on sorting out just one room in the house, wardrobes, under bed, overhead storage lockers etc.  It is have a really good Spring clean in the hopes that it doesnt get cluttered again in the near future. 

Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


If there is too much in the new catalogue that you would like to have now, have you thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team and getting your hands on £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE?  Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this. 

Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.



 

Product List

No comments: