Wednesday

More offers from Stampin' Up! - another play with Fine Art Floral papers

 Good morning.  We have the sun shining and looking lovely outside at the minute but the forecast is for a very rainy day.  As we hope to get a bit of gardening done today I guess we will have to make an early start and do it in between the showers.

This is the climbing plant that I got for Paul for our Wedding Anniversary in July a few years ago.  For some reason it has flowered very early this year.  A lovely splash of colour though.

And the potting on has begun.  Lots of plants have come through so we are now planting them on.  Hope to get lots of colour again this year.
The lovely tulips have been growing taller and taller for the last few weeks.  I do hope the wind hasnt damaged them over night.  I am getting very excited for them to open. 

I dont think I have shared this photo with you.  This is Marci, she is Katerinas puppy.  We are really enjoying watching the videos and seeing photographs of her each day, just a pity we cant be with her.  Hopefully it wont be too long before we can travel to Cyprus to see them all.



A lovely day was had yesterday in the craft room.  I managed to update my colour chart, see a few friends and get a little more done toward the catalogue launch on Saturday.

Do let me know if you are free so that I can send you details on how to find us.

The craft room now looks a lot more like a craft room rather than a shop.  I have some empty desks, space on shelves and a brand new arm for my Zoom get togethers in front of the window rather than the back of the room.  I am very pleased with it.

I am also very pleased to tell you about another promotion that Stampin' Up! have


If you host a party at any time between now and 14th June, as well as the wonderful rewards Stampin' Up! already give you, get additional rewards based on the order total.  Full details are above.  If you dont want to hold a party but would like to place some individual orders, please get in touch and I can give you some more details.

I have had another play with the Fine Art Floral papers to make this card.

It is all ready to have a personalised sentiment added and pop into the post.  I used 2 pieces from the 12 x 12 papers and matted them on to white card.  These I then put them onto the card base and tied some ribbon around it. 

Click on the image above and join the fun when you join the Stampin' Up! team.  You do get £154 worth of products that you pick yourself for the price of £99 as well as getting FREE delivery to your home.  I am very happy to answer any questions or queries that you may have.


Thank you for having a read today, another long post.  I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

Please click on the image to take you straight to the shop

Click on the catalogue to see a PDF view of it

 My next order will be on Sunday 9th May.  If you would like me to order anything for you, please get in touch before 3pm

 

 



 






No comments: