Wednesday

Wedding Anniversary card and some new tag dies

Good morning, a warm start to the day is Derby.  It is already 10 degrees.  So today I am opening up the Craft Room from 10am until 7pm.  I have a whole day of crafting planned today.  Card making this morning and sewing this afternoon and I am really looking forward to it.

It was my sisters Wedding Anniversary yesterday and here is what I created for her.

The stamp is a very old one from my stash and it has been coloured in with alcohol blenders.  The sentiment was generated on the computer but I cut it out using one of the new tag dies from Stampin' Up! I added a heart from an old punch and some ribbon.  The whole card is cream in colour but I didnt manage to capture that.  As we know, my photography skills are not the very best.  

It was also my dads birthday yesterday and I must admit we had a hug.  The first time I have hugged him and my mum in over 14 months, goodness, it was very emotional.  We have all had our vaccines and all 'as safe as we can be'.  How I have taken things for granted in the past.  Now all I want to do is give my girls a hug.

There are only 12 days left for you to join Stampin' Up! and get the amazing offer of £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE for £99.   Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this.  Or why not get in touch, pop round to The Craft Room and I will help you in person.

 

Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


Well I must get myself sorted and do a few chores in the house, all before I set off to The Craft Room to start my day.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.  Tracey x

Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.





 

 

Product List

No comments: