Wednesday

Hand Penned Memories and More cards

 Good morning,  we have sunshine in Derby today.  It has been a while since I got up to the sun shining, it has been very cloudy, lots of rain and gray days recently so its a lovely start to the day.

Today I have a day planned in the craft room and I am so looking forward to it.  I have my list ready and will work down it.  I am so lucky that my hubby will cook lunch and dinner today giving me a chance to get creative.  Fingers crossed I get to sit in the garden and the sunshine for coffee breaks.

I did another live video last night, I am getting brave.  I made this card using the  Hand Penned Memories and More cards along with the matching envelopes and card bases.

I created my own gems using Pale Papaya blend pens and Rhinestones and teamed the card up with Pale Papaya card and Pale Papaya ribbon.  

Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


Only 5 days left if you have thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team and getting your hands on £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE?  Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this. 


Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.





 

 

Product List

No comments: