Monday

Birthday cards - lots of them

 Good morning and here we are, another start to another week but today, in the UK, we have had a few restrictions lifted and things have changed.  We can not have 30 people meet outdoors, 6 people inside the house and pubs, clubs, restaurants have opened their doors for inside food and drinks.  We shall continue to take things slowly but, I am opening up the Craft Room for the sale or cards and crafting products. I cant manage 'drop ins' just yet so if you would like to visit me, just send me a message or email and the day/time you hope to arrive and I can be sure that no one else will be around during your visit.  Baby Steps.



Just look at all the beautiful cards I received that were handmade.  I felt so spoilt on my birthday and so grateful that I have such wonderful friends.

Yesterday was a day in and out of the garden, in between the showers. This white flower is around 13 years old.  I took a cutting of it before we moved house and it has taken lovely in the fairy garden. 

The tulips are out, although they are a rather strange shape.  There were quite a few bulbs in this pot but at least we have some colour.
My aubretia looks lovely, I just wish it would last a little longer.  I am not so sure what it will look like this morning after all the rain we had yesterday.


Would you like to hold a virtual party in your home, with your friends in their home and making cards like these?  Or do you fancy a Stampin' Up! party outdoors with family and friends?  If you do, you can get some additional benefits between now and 14th June

Stampin' Up! already give out great benefits and rewards to hostesses but it is even better over the next few weeks with the Connect, Craft and Collect promotion.  I would be very happy to help you get your stamping party started.  Just get in touch with me, all my details are below.

Would you like to join the next group of Stamperettes?  All the details are below and I am always happy to give you a little more information to see if this is for you.

 


If there is too much in the new catalogue that you would like to have now, have you thought about joining my Stampin' Up! team and getting your hands on £154 worth of goodies, brochures, catalogues and getting it all delivered to you FREE OF CHARGE?  Just click on the Join the Fun image below and it will take you straight to the joining page or give me a call and I will happily help you do this. 


Please click on the catalogue to see a PDF View of it.  Would you like a proper paper copy of the catalogue?  If you would, please let me know and I will get one to you as soon as I can.

We are off out this morning so I had best get a wiggle on.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Monday, what ever you are up to.  Tracey x










 

 

No comments: