Saturday

My Stampin' Up' Catalogue Launch Party on zoom

 


 

Good morning.  Today I am not too concerned about the weather as I have a whole day of crafting, with you and lots of other lovely people over Zoom.  I am sharing the brand new catalogue with makes and takes, sales, demonstrations and lots of other things from 9.30 this morning and I am so looking forward to it.

 


 

I have made a few samples of cards with the Hand Penned stamp set and co-ordinating dies.  Of course the papers have been used too along with all the in colours.  I am sure it is going to be a great day and of course, hubby has already told me he will keep me supplied with drinks and food, whoop whoop.

 

Why dont you pop in to say hello, have a look at what we are up to and find out a little more about Stampin' Up!  It would be lovely to see you

I shall pop a zoom link here, around 9.30am, all you have to do is click on it.   x





No comments: