Monday

Birthday card on a wet Monday morning

 

Good morning, it is going to be a wet day for us in Derby today but as I intend on having a creative day, the weather wont bother me too much.  I have planned to have a day in the craft room getting things ready for the first craft get together this Thursday night. 

Here is a birthday card that I made for a friend.  I love the cake image and stamped out a few so that I could sit colouring them in. I managed to create a few cards all very similar but different colours and will be sending them out in the post over the next couple of month.

I got an A4 sheet of card, a retired colour, you wont believe how many lovely colours I have.  It is my intention to use them bit by bit over the next few months.  Do you have a lot of lovely card?

Anyway, I created a card base and added a 1 1/2" strip of co-ordinating Designer Series Paper down the left hand side of the card.  The scalloped oval was cut out and then I die cut a stitched oval to go inside the scalloped edge one.  The candles were stamped directly on to the oval and once I had fussy cut the birthday cake, I stuck, it just below the candles.  Added a sentiment and then adhered everything to the card front.

Thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a wonderful day, despite the weather.  Tracey x

 

 

 

 What's happening with Stampin' Up! during the month of August

There is a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 



Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 



Here are details of where you can get in touch with me. 
 

 

 

No comments: