Friday

Crafting With You

Good morning and we are nearly into the weekend.  A soggy week weatherwise but it is looking better for the week ahead.

We have had a wonderful time playing with a new stamp set called Crafting with You as well as the co-ordinating dies.   Here are the samples I made using the bundle.






You can use up lots of pieces of coloured card to make them extremely colourful.  I had lots of fun with this set and I do hope to make a few more with all the dies that I have left.  Details of everything I used is below.  If you would like to see them in person, happy to pop the kettle on.

Here are the cards that the lovely ladies made.



















Did you know that Stampin' Up! have a wonderful promotion this month, there is a sale on the kits with some of them having a discount of up to 30%. If you click on the image below, details of the kits will open up in a new window.  If you would like to order a kit or two and dont know how to, please let me know and I will help you do this or order them for you.

 



Dont forget to have a look at the Online Exclusives.  These items can not be found in any of the catalogues.

Did you get yourself a Bonus Day coupon?  If you did, its now time to redeem it (them).  Just quote the coupon number to get the discount.  If you have any queries, please do get in touch.  My contact details are below.


Fancy a browse through the catalogue?  If you click on the image below, you are able to have a flick through the pages.  It will open up in a new window.  If you would prefer a proper paper copy, please pop in to the Craft Room and pick one up. 

Do let me know if you would like to purchase anything but are not confident in ordering yourself via the on line shop as I will be very happy to order for you for delivery to your home address or for collection from me, in Derby.


If you fancy having a browse through the Stampin' Up! Shop, and browse through the new kits and everything else that there is,  here is a link, just click on the image below.

Any queries, please do get in touch 


The Craft Room Shares


 Core Color Share

As there has been a colour refresh with the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, there are 11 new core colours and I shall organise a monthly share of all these colours. 

Here are the brand new colours

Here are the 7 returning colours


You can pick one new ink pad, two, three or as many as you wish for the price of £7.66 each and once all 11 colours have been chosen by everyone, I shall place the order for a bundle of them, getting them at a bundle/discounted price.  For 94p you can get 2 sheets of each colour of A4 card, £3.46 for a co-ordinating Stampin' Write marker as well as opting for blend pens, ink refills etc.  

If this is something you may be interested in please do get in touch.  I shall continuing having this share each month until everyone has all the colours they want.   There will even be a exclusive Face Book Group for all participants to share there makes. 

Here are details of where you can get in touch with me.  I am also on facebook if that is easier, just send me a message.
 

 

 

Product List

No comments: